- Admission is granted at class Nursery to childrens who are around three years on 1st January.
- Information regarding admission is published in the school notice board in the first week of November.
- Admission to other classes will be against chance vacancies.
- If the school authorities think it necessary, the candidate will be examined on the syllabus of the class immediately below that to which admission is sought for and will place them in class they are fit for.
- The person who will be responsible for their regularity, conduct, fees etc. will introduce new pupils personally.
- Admission is given on the receipt of the following documents. (Original to be shown ad attested copies to be submitted).
- The mark sheet of the last Annual/Half-yearly examination.
- Birth certificate.
- Transfer certificate.
- Conduct certificate from the Head of the Institution, last attended.
- A month’s notice must be given before a child is withdrawn from the school and term’s fee is to be paid. If the T.C. is taken after the school re-opens the full term fee must be paid even if the student was not attending the school.
- The school leaving certificate will be issued when all the dues have been paidin full and on receipt of a written application from the parent/guardian mentioning the admission number. Class, Section adn the Roll number of the pupil.
- Leaving certificate can be collected from the school office after two working days of the submission of the application and on payment of Rs.50/-. Transfer certificate will not be issued after 90 days of the leaving from the school.
- Re-admission must be made for I std. after UKG.
Marks scored in Std. X Public examination will be the criteria fo admission.
N.B.: Issue of Registration form or Application form is not guaranteed for admission.
Pupils for admission must be accompanied by both the parents or guardians who must sign the prescribed admission form and pledge themselves to abide by the rules and regulations ofthe school. During the interview with the principal the following documents must be submitted for scrutiny.
- Memo Card
- Transfer Certificate
- S.S.L.C./Equivalent Certificate
- Certificate of Sports, Scouts, NCC
- Medical Certificate for Physically Handicapped
- Certificates to prove Dependancy on Jawan/Ex-Servicemen
- Conduct & Character Certificate
- Community & Nativity Certificate for SC/ST for fee concession
Group and Subject chosen:
- Science: Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics.
Optional: Biology (Botany, Zoology)/Computer Science
- Commerce: Business Studies, Accountancy, Economics and Computer Application.
First Language: English
Second Language: (Chosen under part II) Malayalam/Hindi