- The school fees cover the twelve calendar months and is paid in three installments or in advance.
- Remittance of school fees can be done only through South Indian Bank.
- Submit the school copy of challan at school office and get the entry in the fees card.
- Pupils failing to pay the term fees may have their names struck off the rolls. They could be re-admitted on clearing all arrears and fines.
- Pupils joining or leaving the school during any term will have to pay all the fees of that term and the annual fee (Jun – Sep – Jan).
- No reminders are issued: therefore, parents/guardians should see that the fees are paid on time.
- Pupils whose dues are not cleared completely will be barred from sitting for examinations.
- Any certificate or extract from the register will cost Rs.100/-.
- A duplicate fee card can be obtained for Rs.20/-.
- The school management reserves the right to increase the fees every year by ten percent.